Become an SCIC hEARo
Becoming an SCIC hEARo is a great way to help SCIC next time you celebrate a:
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Engagement / Wedding / Anniversary
- Baby Shower / Baptism or Naming Day
- Housewarming, etc.
SCIC has partnered with the online fundraising organisation, Everyday Hero, to make your special celebration an easy way to encourage donations to SCIC instead of receiving gifts.
We have called this our hEARo page because we feel that our supporters deserve to be recognised as heros.
Setting up your hERo page is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1. Log onto http://www.everydayhero.com.au/event/becomeahearo
- Step 2. Click ‘Create my SCIC hEARo page’ and follow the steps to set up your personal fundraising page (NB: SCIC is already selected as your chosen charity).
- Step 3. Personalise your page by uploading photos, videos, and writing notes about your event in your very own blog.
- Step 4. Email the link to your Celebration page to all your guests accompanied by a little explanation about why you want to help raise funds for SCIC.
Using the Everyday Hero facility is an easy way to raise funds for SCIC. Not only will you have fun, but you can use your special occasion to make a real difference.
Another great thing about creating your own SCIC hEARo page is that there are no forms to fill in, no money to collect, and your guests can donate using a range of different payment methods.