THE COCHLEAR IMPLANT AND BONE CONDUCTION IMPLANTABLE DEVICES PROFESSIONAL TEAM
- Our expert clinical team includes cochlear-implant and BAID surgeons; audiologists; speech pathologists; certified auditory-verbal therapists; teachers of the deaf; family counsellors; biomedical engineer; technical and administrative staff.
- SCIC Cochlear Implant Program also has links and access to a large number of specialists, clinicians, and educators, and works closely with supporting agencies and the NDIS.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES IN REGIONAL AREAS TO HELP ACCESS SCIC cochlear implant program SERVICES
There are state, territory, and charity-funded support schemes to assist with travel and accommodation. For further information, please contact SCIC Cochlear Implant Program administration on 1300 658 981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER HOURS TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR YOU AND YOUR COCHLEAR-IMPLANT EQUIPMENT
Technical support is provided by SCIC Cochlear Implant Program to help with:
- Trouble-shooting any problems you may have with your device
- Providing a loan sound processor in situations where it may have broken down
- Assistance with accessing spare parts